In this article we will be showcasing how to configure and use plugin “NameVerif” A simple plugin that checks for player names if they are blacklisted or whitelisted if enabled, and therefore kicks them followed by a message.
In this article we will be using plugin “NameVerif“, If you don’t know how to use plugins on your Minecraft server, then please take a look at this article “How to install plugins on your Minecraft server“
How to configure the plugin?
1- Go to your server’s control panel and stop your server, then go to the “Files” tab, then head to this directory “home/container/plugins/NameVerif/config.yml” from here you will be able to control almost every aspect of the plugin
Commands & Permissions
- /nameverif list-blacklist – Lists all blacklisted names.
- /nameverif add-blacklist “name” – Adds the given name to the blacklist field.
- /nameverif remove-blacklist “name” – Removes the given name from the blacklist field.
- /nameverif list-whitelist – Lists all whitelisted names.
- /nameverif add-whitelist “name” – Adds the given name to the whitelist field.
- /nameverif remove-whitelist “name” – Removes the given name from the whitelist field.
- /nameverif toggle – Toggles Whitelist Mode.
- /nameverif reload – Reloads the Config.
- nameverif.admin – Ability to list, add, remove, toggle, and reload.
- nameverif.bypass – Bypasses the checkers.
If you need any help with your service don’t hesitate to contact us through our support tickets at https://billing.xgamingserver.com/submitticket.php